- A preferred provider organization of
hospitals, physicians and other health care providers
established in 1995.
- Locally owned and operated, the provider network
covers Carbon, Lebanon, Lower Luzerne, Monroe and
Schuylkill Counties of Pennsylvania.
- Customer service is our trademark and our mission. No network works harder
for employers and their enrollees.
- 92% of all physicians in active practice
including all clinical specialties
available in the service area participate, 12 of 13
acute care hospitals, and numerous ancillary facilities and health care professionals
- Access for health care sevices, not offered in the
service area, through arrangements with other provider networks throughout
- Our contracts with participating providers offer
employers and enrollees, significant savings on the cost
of health care services.
- Blue Ridge Advantage Plus, a discount program on health care services not
typically covered by many health plans. Discounts also be used as a supplement to enrollee
out of pocket costs when their health plan offers limited coverage. As a value added
program ther is no fee for the employer nor their plan enrollees.
- Approved by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
as a non-risk assuming preferred provider organization
for fully insured and self funded health plans.